Code It, Load It, Learn It

 


    Hello! I'm B.R. In my coding workshop we were assigned to trinket.io and required to create two codes; one of which we were to design a functioning calculator and with the other, we were to create a code in which we collected information from whomever is using it and format an email to send to their alderman about a topic or issue they are passionate about within their neighborhood.


below is my calculator:

following my calculator is the formatted email code:

After creating our codes, we wrote personalized reflections. In my reflection I stated, "To begin, creating an email was very simple, it took me a bit longer than my peers because I wanted to create a conversation between code and interactor. I really like how straight forward creating this code was (it didn’t make my brain hurt or leave me confused). As for the calculator, when I started, I was completely confused, I wasn’t sure how or where to start. I relied on the feedback and help of both my peers and my teacher. My best advice to any future coders is to take advantage of the help around you, never be afraid to ask questions, and never be ashamed for not understanding something." I feel this is all so important in advancing my ability to code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Gaurdiana, Muñeca Pitapena

Dear B, B, and B

B-L-A-N-K