PSA: "I AM equal to you."

 


Hello! I'm B.R. and I will be introducing you to a project PSA pertaining to the fifth SDG (Sustainable Development Goal): Gender Equality. My group and I agreed that between the SDG's 4,5, or 6, number five is an important topic to us all. We focused on the double standards of the expectations between the male and female sexes. Double standards have always brought harm in all communities and all standards of society causing discrimination amongst a specific group of people. This is what was discussed and covered in our video.

Completing this project has enabled me to realize that everyone has the power to fight for any form of improvement they want to see in society. Advocating for your beliefs is very important. I, now, better understand the effects and dangers of 'social class'. It not simply a systematic unjust but a societal too. I struggled most with organization, whether it was organization of time or of the video, I overcame my management difficulties and submitted something I am content with! One thing I would do differently, if I were to do this project again is better manage my time and push myself past what is comfortable to me.



Our inspiration for this poster targets how much progress we have made with gender equality, though we have room for improvement.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Gaurdiana, Muñeca Pitapena

Dear B, B, and B

B-L-A-N-K