Out With It!

 


Hello, I'm B.R!

    This term my STEAM class is focusing on energy. We have covered the 6 main biomasses, (crop residue, manure, sewage, trash, wood) fossil fuels, combustion, WORK (motion, heat, & light), greenhouse gases, and much more. Recently, my teacher tried to create coal by burning wood. It was unsuccessful due to a lack of oxygen within the homemade furnace. 

    For our AP (Action Project) we were instructed to create a slideshow about a country (of our choice)'s consumption of one of the 3 fossil fuels. I chose to do a presentation of Yemen's consumption of oil (kb) from (2015-2021) --doing the same for the U.S. Once done, I compare the data and predict each country's future consumption (2024-2030), comparing them once again.


The hardest part of this project was creating the graph predictions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Gaurdiana, Muñeca Pitapena

Dear B, B, and B

B-L-A-N-K