Kill Them With Kindness!

 


Hello! I'm B.R.

    In my coding class we have been using Python to practice and explore. For this unit, we have cover "if" statements, "Boolean" statements, "Elif/else" statements, comments, and a few other things! Using all that we'd learned, we were to create a Chatbot. My very favorite part of this AP was the freedom. I was the freedom. I was able to give my bot personality and customize the entire conversation--it even inspired a few of my peers. I'd say my greatest challenge was understanding where and/or when I made mistakes within my code. It was a simple fix; I'd ask a classmate or my teacher. This AP was very fun, and I wish to do something similar very soon! I was never into coding or computer science but after taking this class I've been taught to be more open minded. I truly enjoyed making this bot and I hope you enjoy talking to him!  


My Code:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Gaurdiana, Muñeca Pitapena

Dear B, B, and B

B-L-A-N-K