HOLA! Mi Casa Es Sú Casa.

 


Hola! Mi nombre es B.R!

Alright everyone, in my Espanol Uno (Spanish 1) class, we have been discussing places in una casa and activities we may do in these different spaces for our Action Project, AP for short. We are also covering the AR, ER, and IR verbs. We were first required to provide a rough draft drawing of a home (from scratch). Mine is provided below:

B.R.'s House, Rough Draft, 2023
After completing my rough draft, we were to make a final draft of our home using a digital platform. I used a game called Roblox, in Roblox there is a game called Bloxburg where you can build and design just about anything! I've displayed it below.

Below I will describe activities you can do in each room of a house, in Spanish:

Dining Room: 
  • lavar lamesa

  • apagar la luz

  • prender la luz

  • comer en el comedor


Kitchen:
  • lavar los platos 

  • prender la luz

  • apagar la luz

  • Reciclar


Bedroom:
  • ordenar

  • sacudir los muebles

  • las tareas domésticas

  • barrer el suelo

  • pasear la aspiradora

  • abrir la ventana

  • planchar la ropa


Living Room:
  • pasear la aspiradora 

  • abrir la ventana

  • sacudir los muebles

  • limpiar los muebles

 

This was also a large step in our AP--being able to identify what you do in each room. Overall, I had a lot of fun with this project, my procrastination got in the way of fully enjoying it. I felt the freedom in being able to build your own home and being able to label along with identify each room in Spanish! If I could, I'd do it all over again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Gaurdiana, Muñeca Pitapena

Dear B, B, and B

B-L-A-N-K