Beyond What Is Visible--Intent.

 


Hello everyone! If you don't know already, I go by B.R!

    Today, I'm here to talk about my "Who Am I" class or more vaguely know as my Humanities class. Throughout the past few weeks, we have been learning/ covering gender and sexuality, along with other aspects of identity. This leads me to our AP (Action Project). We were required to create our own utopia in accordance with both our identities and our passions/interests along with connecting it back to the SDGs. We were to create this utopia using a shoebox or something of resemblance. This AP had four main parts: A 3D model, a slideshow, a blog post, and a (live) presentation at our school.

 Below is my slideshow:

    

    This project was so fun! I really enjoyed seeing all of the ideas my classmates came up with and how all of our utopia's turned out. Everyone's boxes, objects, and reasoning were so unique. This experience was fresh and different, and I truly enjoyed being able to express my ideas. Due to the fact that people couldn't understand what my utopia meant, I had loads of fun explaining it during the presentation. I absolutely had to ensure this project deeply reflected me and help others to understand that things can be more than what meets the eye. I wish I'd used the time given to me more wisely. I feel had I'd used time 100% more productively I could have come up with something even better and much more efficient. This entire project was a great memory and quite the learning experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Gaurdiana, Muñeca Pitapena

Dear B, B, and B

B-L-A-N-K