Journals & Roses

 


Hello, I'm B.R.



Romeo & Juliet play list creation was the assignment for this session. I was quite picky about whatever music I wanted to play. Seeing as to how I wanted to have as many "original" songs as possible (not overlapping with classmates). So, I hope you find my presentation interesting. We studied the book Romeo and Juliet in this lesson to learn about a healthy relationship in Shakespeare. Two youths who fell in love the moment they laid eyes on one another are the subjects of the story Romeo and Juliet. Though they had wedding plans, they soon learned that they were rivals to one another. Numerous catastrophes occurred in only that one week after Romeo and Juliet first met. 


Here is my slideshow below: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Gaurdiana, Muñeca Pitapena

Dear B, B, and B

B-L-A-N-K